Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 5 Years
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Visa: Only US citizens and Greencard holders
The client is a pioneer in industrial digitalization. Reimagining plant, field, supply chain processes with design thinking led solutions that reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience. The complete strategy-to-solution expertise sets the client apart to help industrial customers achieve exponential outcomes across their logistics, supply chain, field, and plant operations. We make the complex simple. We are artsy, entrepreneurial, innovators that have fun while working hard.
Why this Client?
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you’d love it here:
- You’ll work in a flexible, social work environment.
- You’ll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting-edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
Account Executive – Velostics is responsible for overseeing the successful lead-to-close lifecycle of opportunities related to the company’s Velostics product, targeted at terminal automation customers. Velostics’ mission is to enable warehouse, plant, and terminal operators across wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, energy and refining, and utilities to eliminate waste and non-productive time from inbound logistics and the receiving process and to maximize the ROI on related supply chain and logistics digital innovation initiatives.
The Account Executive must meet sales targets and manage high-level client relationships and look for opportunities to expand existing relationships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with new and existing clients to build a sales pipeline
- Own and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets
- Manage the full customer lifecycle from prospecting, discovery, needs analysis, proposal development, closing and on-boarding
- Partner with clients to understand their automation needs and recommend solutions that leverage Velostics products and services
- Work closely with the business development team to explore and drive plans to penetrate the identified opportunities
- Understand the client’s culture, capabilities, team structure, and goals to ensure success for the client
- Navigate senior business relationships to gain additional work for the company
- Develop and use territory and account plans to drive sales activities
- Drive strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals with your internal and client teams
- Manage and forecast succession planning for the key roles on the account
- Be actively involved in company initiatives such as hiring, training, and events
- 5+ years of software license sales experience within a software product company focused on the Industrial sector targeting Director and Vice President levels
- Must have a good understanding of warehouse and/or product terminal management
- Passionate about delivering automation software solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding $1MM+ annual quotas by generating and growing new accounts
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude that allows you to understand, translate, and guide discussions and decisions at a strategic level as well as at a detailed execution level
- Ability to influence and work with many internal stakeholders
- Experience working with teams with multiple discipline representations (especially technology, creative, media, and strategy)
- Experience selling terminal automation software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related field
- Must be open to travel (>25%)
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% employer match
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)