- Strong sales experience in Service Providers (Telco, cable TV, broadcasters)
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Pre-sales experience in relevant industry
J:COM/SCSK account management sales position and take care of our largest revenue account J:COM/SCSK and also there are several large pipeline opportunities. This position is required to engage in end user customer management and channel partner management and also work closely with business unit, sales executives and back office team to proceed in the business and win new business. English skill set, speaking, writing and reading are required in addition to Japanese language communication with customer and partner.
This position is expected to work with customer/channel partners senior staff, manager up to Division General Manager as minimum expectation.
Technical background about network and Cloud data center/server and cable TV network is also appreciated and helpful to quickly understand our sales product and service portfolio.
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing product and the service sales until the delivery to meet the budget and contribute company growth.
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service sales until the delivery to meet the budget and contribute company growth.
Manage sales account and the partner and develop new sales opportunities in focus area (cloud application and virtual network infrastructure) and maintain recurring sales revenue and keep increase customer satisfaction
Plan sales forecast and perform sales activity for the achievement.
Support sales engineering team and post sales team to win business and maintain business for long term.
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
Experience (type & duration)
- 5 years Sales or Pre-sales(SE) experience at communication / IT industry
- 3 years Sales experience for service providers (telecom operators, cable TV, broadcasters)
- Basic management tools and IT literacy on PC / Tablet / smartphone such as Microsoft Office
- Fluent both in Japanese and in English (TOEIC 650 or more)
Domestic trip and Overseas trip required up to 20% workload