Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• 6+ years of experience in Performance Marketing with real and consistent results
• 4+ years of Leadership/Team Management experience
• Hands-on experience working with Paid Social Channels (Facebook)
• Tactical experience working with specific digital and offline channels (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
• Proven ability to derive insights, recommendations, and action places from market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets, etc.
• Background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models with experience building and presenting marketing business cases
• Strong experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field
• Full Benefits ($0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans)
• Competitive Salary
• 401(k) company match that vests immediately
• PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Generous parental leave (16 weeks)
• Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
• Emergency child and adult care services
• Snacks & monthly catered lunches
• And much more!
Professional development opportunities