We are currently seeking a ESOP Administrator/Consultant Senior Manager to join our Benefit Plan Services Consulting Team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the management of ERISA compliance/recordkeeping services for employee stock ownership plans (ESOP) primarily with secondary knowledge of 401(k) administration. This position offers a career path for ambitious, driven individuals seeking challenges and growth in their development. As a Benefit Plan Services Administrator, you will be reviewing ESOP allocation and compliance reports including distribution and diversification reporting and government filings such as forms 5500 and 1099R’s. In this role, you will consult with clients on complex ESOP retirement plan issues including correction of plan defects, prepare repurchase and feasibility projects, recommend process improvements, lead various initiatives for the group, and participate in business development including ESOP conferences and development of new services. You will devise creative solutions to help clients achieve their goals, so strong communication and writing skills are essential in this role. Analysis of the impact of legislation on client retirement plans, managing staff and handling reviewing and training are an important part of this role.
Bachelor’s degree along with 10+ years of experience in ESOP administration is required.
Candidates must have strong analytical skills, a proven customer-service focus, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with training, developing and coaching entry-level staff
- Advanced Microsoft computer skills specifically working with Excel spreadsheets
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to manage and mentor a team
- Strong Analytical, problems solving skills and project management skills
- Proven ability to multitask, complete projects on time and on budget, and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and adhere to strict deadlines
- Certification required, CPA, QKA or LLM.