Business Analysts are the central point of contact between the Application Development (AD) team and business process subject matter experts. They work with the business units to gather requirements for new initiatives and enhancements to the applications and technologies which support the digital client experience. This Business Analyst role will have a focus on Salesforce.com and related integrations which support customer relationship management (CRM), onboarding and client self service capabilities.
- Partner with the business to maximize the use of Salesforce to support a 360-degree view of the client.
- Partner with the Application Development team to translate business requirements.
- Keep up to date with latest releases and capabilities of applications such as Salesforce and DocuSign.
- Coordinate with stakeholders around the project intake and delivery process.
- Act as an intermediary between the operational, onboarding and client facing teams to coordinate shared solutions .
- Play an instrumental role as part of the Client Services organization, in maximizing the value of the tools and improving client experience.
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalate appropriately.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience with business/system analysis and requirements documentation
- Experience/knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Good communication skills with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Salesforce administration experience and/or certifications
- Experience with E-signature tools such as DocuSign or Adobe
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) and client onboarding workflows