CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
WORK SITE: Either Herndon VA or Washington DC (DC Sites: DIAHQ or Maryland Square). (Location Negotiable)
TRAVEL: Local travel within the DMV area.
Seeking a motivated Software Engineer with experience developing enterprise C2S cloud applications supporting an exceptionally complex, interdisciplinary, inter-organizational. As a senior member an integrated-contractor-program, shall lead & support multiple complex system design, development, test, & integration issues & vendor reviews, analysis, discussions & recommendations. Shall provide technical expertise & support technical solution design meetings. Shall oversee, monitor, track, troubleshoot & resolve system performance & issues across several disciplines. Shall provides expert guidance & direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of full-stack development experience in C2S cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and fundamentals (serverless, scalability, high availability, and durability).
- Relational and NoSQL database design, implementation, configuration, and query experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining data indexes (ElasticSearch or Lucene).
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Angular.js, and React.
- Comfortable working with Linux or Unix-based operating systems (i.e. command line operations, bash scripting).
- Demonstrable Configuration Management (CM) experience using Git and familiarity with branching strategies.
- Nice to Have
- Experience building automation and Infrastructure as Code (i.e. CloudFormation).
- Demonstrable knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudFormation, EC2, ALB, IAM, and SQS.
- Familiarity with RMF+ security accreditation process and experiencing coding to security standards and best practices (i.e. end-to-end encryption).
- General awareness of / experience with popular open source frameworks, libraries, and packages.
- Ability to determine technical direction from high-level requirements.
- Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Or any of the following:
- High School diploma or GED +six (6) additional years of relevant experience; or
- Associates degree +four (4) additional years of experience, or
- Masters degree AND only six (6) minimum years of relevant experience, or
- PhD AND only four (4) minimum years of relevant experience.
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.