- The System Cybersecurity must ensure that all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies as identified in the following paragraphs.
- At the initiation of the period of performance and throughout the period of performance of the contract, the Contractor shall ensure that, as a minimum, 100% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001).
- The Contractor shall ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
- To ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, Contractors shall ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
- The Contractor shall support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret Clearance required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience implementing vulnerability assessment and conducting data analysis
- Knowledge of Cyber Situational Awareness, to include Security Information and Event Management (SIEM: Atc, Splunk, Elastic Stack, etc.) and other cyber tools
- CISSP is required*
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Experience working in Agile projects