Managed technology services company helping colleges and universities transition in today’s digital era. Enables schools to derive greater return on their IT investments and increases student satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
– Partner with internal teams and customer representatives to drive Single Sign-On (SSO) implementations and integrate solutions with customers’ identity providers/directory services
– Partner with Engineering and Installation teams to successfully transition the Network Access Control (NAC) solution to ongoing support operations
– Own the ongoing support and maintenance of the NAC solution, including driving issue resolution and enhancements with the solution provider
– Resolve bugs, performance problems, and other issues with production applications.
– Perform Capacity planning and management for various services.
– Design and implement cloud and physical network, storage, and system improvements to ensure redundancy, high availability, and security
– Identify automation opportunities and implement solutions to reduce manual intervention and ensure quality
– Maintain platform patching, security, package implementation, file rotation, and job management (i.e. CRON) on Linux (RHEL and Debian) and Microsoft Systems
– Cross-train infrastructure team members in areas of expertise
– Participate in on-call rotation duties
– Experience with Linux systems administration and tuning. Requires at least 7 years of Linux systems experience, including systems administration or engineering experience.
-Experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO) identity federation and protocols, including Radius, MS AD (join-based), LDAP/OpenLDAP, and SAML (including MS Azure-based SAML).
-Familiarity with Networking / Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
– Experience with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Compute)
– Experience with virtualization / VM administration preferred
An attractive salary
– Health insurance plan including Health Savings Account matching program
– Monthly stipend for cellular and data usage
– Engineering and Technical teams receive cash bonuses for obtaining certifications
– Maternity and Paternity leave