Our client is seeking an East Coast (1) and a West Coast (1) experienced Remote Processing Manager to oversee teams of 20 remote mortgage loan processors. Candidates on the West Coast cannot be residents of California for this position.
Previous management and processing experience is a hard requirement for this role. These positions are responsible for the supervision of loan processors and provides guidance in the processing of residential mortgage loans to ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations.
Fully Remote Pay: $125-140k base + discretionary bonus
- Oversee daily operations and work flow for processing team.
- Develop processors utilizing constructive coaching and mentoring skills/tools to allow processors to achieve top performance.
- Utilize a variety of reporting metrics to ensure accurate pipeline management in order to meet established service level agreements.
- Works closely with Senior Management regarding staffing levels, interviewing/hiring, and training of new processing team members.
- Assist with interviewing potential Sales candidates at the request of the Regional Operation Manager
- Develop and maintain training materials to showcase best practices and process efficiencies.
- Host monthly team Processing calls and continuing education classes to ensure consistency across the team.
- Periodic visits to Branch locations housing Processing team members.
- Serve as point of contact for Southeast processing questions and scenarios.
- Establish and distribute Southeast Regional processing announcements.
- Manage HR items such as reviewing approving time cards, correcting timecard error, performing quarterly/ annual reviews.
- Review and approve PTO for processing team members to ensure Processing continues to maintain adequate staffing for the current pipeline as well as future growth.
- Processing Management experience
- DE is preferred, but not required