- LTE 5G experience
- In depth knowledge of testing
- 5GCore/LTE EPC and RAN experience.
- 12 +years exp
We are looking an individual who is having 12 to 15 years experience in telecom domain preferably in 4G/5G enodeB/gNB testing for QA Technical lead / manager role.Candidate should capable of leading 4G and 5G RAN features validation, leading technical staff, highly self-motivated, exhibits leadership, and has relentless desire for achieving results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identifying test strategy and test plan development for 4G and 5G nodeB/gNB product for end to end validation.
• Provide leadership in definition of testing strategies for release features validation.
• Preparation test plans as per requiremetns, customer requirements and 3GPP specs.
• Preparing lab test setups and equipment need planning for end to end feature validation.
• Execution of test plan in the lab environment and mimic field scenarios in the lab.
• Leading technical staff of 8 to10 members team.
• Track and prepare status report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
• Ensure that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the Project teams/Business users and the Testing teams.
Related Education & Experience:
• ME/M.Tech in CSE/ECE with 12 to 15 Years of related technical experience.
• BE/B.Tech Degree in CSE/ECE with 12 to 15 Years of related technical experience.
• Experience in LTE 4G, 5G enodeB/gNB testing.
• Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface, call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Must have: Hands-on experience in LTE Access stratum protocols (MAC, RRC, RLC, and PDCP)
• Experience with LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S1-MME, S1-U, S6a, S11, S5/S8, Rx, NAS, S1-AP, RRC, GTPv2c, GTP-U, SGs-AP is desired
• Working experience in LTE Mobility, SON, OAM, performance, soak and KPIs validation.
• Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
• Excellent Understanding of 3GPP standards
• Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and feature level testing
• Experience in LTE UE simulators (Aeroflex,etc) , core network simulators usage.
• Understanding of Software development and testing Life cycle
• Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols and understanding of basic OSI model
• Good understanding of Wireless Operators end-end Network
• Good knowledge on QA & Test methodology and solution manager.
• Strong team player and out of the box thinker
• Trains team members on technology and project related aspects.
• Good appreciation of software testing engineering principles.
• Awareness to Agile process.
• Well versed with debugging tools – QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark, etc.
• Good log analysis skills to point out problem scenarios.
• Testing in Unix/Linux environment
• Automation experience preferred.
• Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.