The Enterprise CRM Architect is responsible for interpreting the organization’s objectives and enterprise architecture context into a rolling five year technology roadmap aligned to business goals and objectives. The role requires a strong understanding of marketing technologies, digital experience and customer engagement platforms preferably based on Salesforce and Adobe Experience Manager, but also experience on other platforms is valuable. (MS Teams, Social Media platforms, etc.) The role also requires a solid background in data management and design especially around Customer, Consumer and Product data. The role supports our core business units by designing the data and processes to drive business relationship management application platforms to enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical and process leadership within the IT department. This role requires close working relationships with Business and IT leadership, internal customers, Business Alignment Teams, the extend Enterprise Architecture team, and the PMO office.
- Drive Salesforce CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Strengthen customer digital experiences by evangelizing industry trends, customer-journey mapping, organizational assessments and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations to the business.
- Partners with the business and the Data Architecture team to design data and business process flows to support the goals of the business.
- Analyze solutions and technologies and make recommendations based on knowledge of the organization’s current and future needs.
- Maintains an understanding of long-term company strategy and ensures that designs will enable the company to meet the changing industry/competitive demands.
- Reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution development throughout the project lifecycle, supporting development and testing activities, evangelizing best practices and proven patterns, and escalating architecture issues and concerns.
- Provide technical design direction and solutions for architectural and functional requirements so software is written or purchased with consistent forethought and support of several quality aspects:
- Lead comprehensive Product / Tool Evaluation and Selection services.
- Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Peer review design deliverables for quality, consistence, thoroughness, and application of lessons learned from past reviews.
- Chair domain Technology Review board to establish the architecture, principle, and standards used to deploy and support technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Emterprise CRM Architect.
- 10 years of experience implementing CRM, Sales and Marketing Applications
- 5-7 years experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- 3-5 year experience with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience with sales support team tools in a primarily B2B environment.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Experienced in creating reference architecture, and roadmap necessary to hold architecture delivery to the level of quality.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop and strengthen relationships at all levels of a global organization
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs across customer experience, performance, and operational support work load