We are seeking an Enterprise Systems Manager w/ Netsuite experience to join the team. This individual is an analytical and technical problem solver who can dive into unstructured environments to design solutions. You will drive the analysis behind global decisions related to our community’s support experience and build scalable processes that enable internal and external stakeholders to leverage best of breed systems and process and act upon insights.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of high-priority projects and have exposure to multiple stakeholders within Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Factory Operations. The role is highly cross-functional. The ideal candidate is passionate about data, empathetic, and a self-starter who can drive impact through process improvement, teamwork, organization, and data analysis. You will need to understand operations, adapt to our continually changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists to drive convergence to industry best practices and higher self-service levels.
You will be required to analyze data, identify business process bottlenecks, identify opportunities for process and systems changes, test and implement new solutions, and contribute to maintaining those processes and systems. You will be instrumental in driving our Business Systems experience to the next level.
- Gain an understanding of our application and technical/software architecture to appreciate how our internal stakeholders and customers use the application.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data, including client information, to identify trends and opportunities to improve processes, by implementing and extending business processes in the Business Systems.
- Guide business users to map business process journeys, translating the requirements into actionable implementation specifications.
- Map out end-to-end processes across Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Service delivery teams and relevant systems.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, and driving the business process for scale and growth.
- Experience managing and working with external implementation partners, developers, and occasionally off-shore developers.
- Enable internal communication flows across operational teams to allow for timely follow-up by various groups (e.g., Sales Operations, Finance).
- Need a deep understanding of the software development life cycles and have experience in implementing at least 4 end to end implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, or other quantitative focus.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in an analytical/quantitative role in Finance, consulting, or tech industry.
- Experience with Salesforce (highly preferred) or similar CRM.
- Experience implementing one or more ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite, Epicor, etc.)
- Experience in manufacturing systems is a huge plus.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment; ability to work through uncertainty.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to structure a project from idea to design/prototype to implementation.
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-analysis skills across people, processes, and technology.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaborating with multiple functions across a company.
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience with organizational transformations through empowering frontline staff.
- Demonstrated comfort working with technology; SaaS experience preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can grow the team and is passionate about the success of others.
- Strong professional etiquette and ability to provide support to clients, both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages would be an advantage.
- Flexible Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics and discuss the broader vision.