Contract Compliance and Enforcement.
Analyst day to day responsibilities include:
– Identification, Interpretation, and Analysis of Customer Order(s) and Operating Agreement(s).
– Partnership with Internal business stakeholders on enforcement of related contractual requirements.
– Researching multiple legacy provisioning systems for critical to quality attributes from customer orders.
– Apply principles of Continuous Process Improvement and Automation to day to day functions.
New Hire Qualifications
– College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience ( 2-4 years)
– Highly analytical with attention to detail.
– Ability to juggle multiple separate projects in a face paced environment.
– Experience in Telecom not a requirement but a plus.
– Experience with SQL Server not a requirement but a plus.
– Experience with Contracts and Contract Interpretation not a requirement but a plus.