Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Candidates must be willing to undergo US government/DoD special access clearance process. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Ready to be a leader with the company that is committed to pushing the limits of truly advanced technologies? We create the products and services that help our service members, intelligence analysts and first responders keep our nation safe. The work we do is so advanced, it’s often classified. If you want to put your talent in the spotlight, it’s waiting for you right now, right here.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you’ll perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, research and design and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new products or enhancing existing applications, your talent will be front and center.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer developing and enhancing software systems
- Minimum of 3 years developing object-oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)
- Minimum of 2 years of Web Development in Angular 2+ or ReactJS
- Minimum of 2 years with MongoDB or relational databases
- Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; Agile experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives