CANDIDATES MUST HAVE Hands on experience building the marketing campaigns!!
Experienced Growth Marketing Manager (Mostly Remote, But ~1 Day/Week in Indianapolis, IN- NOT A DEAL BREAKERwill accept REMOTE)
We’re Looking for an Experienced Growth Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager
We sell products (holiday cards, birth announcements, wedding invitations, and gifts) through our e-commerce store that we hope inspire people: both because of their design beauty and their mission to save the planet. Our Growth Marketing Manager is critical to helping to extend this mission. With each order, we plant a tree. Together with our customers, we’ve planted over 1,000,000 trees to date. We’re looking for people who understand that progress starts with baby steps, but that many baby steps equal a movement.
What we are looking for in this Growth Marketing Manager Role:
We are looking for a highly passionate growth and performance marketer to drive acquisition and retention in key digital channels (email, paid social, SEM, display, SEO, affiliate).
Responsibilities for this role:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy, campaigns, and activities to drive significant growth in key product categories while meeting KPI’s
- Deep knowledge and setting strategy of the entire email ecosystem, including email automation, recommended tools, dynamic content, deliverability, and lifecycle campaigns. A solid understanding of GDPR compliance is desired.
- Utilize A/B and multivariate tests including content, creative, and landing pages and make recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage marketing ops and development content
- Drive the performance marketing attribution methodology
- Report & analyze multi-touch attribution to develop understanding of the impact of total spend as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel
- Review aggregated data sets and draw out high level insights with recommendations
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience in ROI-driven performance marketing organizations
- 1-3 years of email automation
- Must have experience with at least two (ideally more) of the following performance marketing channels: AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Affiliate Marketing
- Strong ability to drive data-driven decisions, use data to identify and act on gaps and opportunities, and present findings to senior team members
- Structured, strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to influence a variety of personnel at multiple levels internally and externally
- Ability to work in a 95% computer based job
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
- Significant experience with A/B and multivariate tests and conversion rate optimization
- Initially remote position, but will eventually require local commute to Indianapolis, IN 1-2 days per week
- Full-time position
- Competitive market salary
- Benefits package for full-time employees includes: medical, dental, & vision, profit sharing, paid vacation, commuter benefits
- Incredible personal satisfaction from being a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team (really, we’re not kidding, that’s the best part!)