1. Minimum of 7 years of account management experience
2. Bachelors or Masters degree
3. Experience supporting hi-tech clients with digital/BPO solutions
1. Lives in the SF Bay Area or NYC Metro. The position is remote.
We put people at the heart of design and business transformation. We work with the world’s best brands to provide end to end process transformation that delivers improved results businesses can see, and improved experiences customers can feel. Our mission is to help our clients maximize their customer lifetime value and increase their competitive advantage by helping drive productivity and efficiency while delivering measurable results.
Our world-class innovative and analytics-driven business solutions include digital transformation services, such as research and design studios, analytics and consulting, in addition to IT services, customer engagement services, and business process transformation services, such as intelligent automation, F&A and procurement solutions.
An exciting opportunity for a Client Partner to join our hi-tech practice. The Client Partner will play a significant role in the business, building and maintaining relationships with the world’s best clients, serving as the client’s “guide” on their business transformation journey.
The Client Partner will build a strong consultative relationship with key client(s) at the chief executive level, serving as a trusted advisor and the primary executive face to the account. He/She will be the central point-of-contact on the account, building a strong foundation and partnership between client(s).
This individual will establish and execute on multi-year business development and delivery objectives, revenue growth, profitability of the assigned P&L, customer satisfaction and end to end delivery management for the assigned client(s).
The Client Partner will grow existing services and expand new business solutions across the full breadth of the portfolio of offerings, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services. He/She will build customer loyalty through continuous improvement and focused innovation initiatives as part of a multi-year strategic account plan.
The Client Partner will thoroughly understand the client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues, and will align current and future capabilities to create client opportunity and solve business problems.
This key role will have full global responsibility and accountability for the named account(s), including oversight of geographically disbursed business development, solutions and delivery teams in order to deliver full lifecycle solutions and services.
Experience and Competency Requirements
· Must have experience driving digital transformation projects.
· Desire experience in a client-facing role in a consulting firm.
· Desire experience in an account management role in the professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
· Must be able to sell global delivery solutions that leverage high profit sites such as India and the Philippines.
· Desire domain knowledge and experience in the hi-tech industry.
· Desire experience managing client P&L.
· Must have highly developed customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence senior executives. Able to provide verifiable references.
· Must have proven ability to contribute to business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
· Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively vertically and horizontally both internally and in client organizations. Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
· Must have very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading business trends.
· Must have strong problem-solving ability with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
· Must demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
· Must be capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments.
· MS or MBA degree is a plus.
· The Client Partner’s performance and actions must be perfectly aligned with the core competencies and values
Reasons to Join Our Team
· We work to enable innovation and positively affect lives across the world, and to do so we partner with an array of global brands. You will have the ability to work for the world’s best clients, from Bay Area start-ups to Fortune 50 giants.
· We make selling easier – we utilize our in-house experience design agency, to create bespoke, human-centric solutions, based on the needs of the customer.
· One of the key growth leaders in our industry with significant year-over-year organic growth.
· We offer a strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a competitive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs/trips.
· Because of our continuous growth and expansion, you will have the opportunity to grow your career.