We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Human Resources Generalist located in Claremont, NC.
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World.
The HR Generalist role is responsible for delivering full-cycle, world-class HR service to one of CommScope’s largest manufacturing sites in the U.S. Working with a team of experienced HRBPs, growing COEs, and an off-site Regional Manager, this role be essential to help ensure appropriate staffing, coaching management, providing employee relation council, and coordinating and interpreting company policies. One of the most important, valuable aspects of this role will be acting as a consultant to Management and frontline team members and using critical thinking and creativity to problem-solve. In addition to helping execute the day-to-day, you will work with teams to implement all-important initiatives that drive and maintain an overall culture of excellent employee relations and healthy communications.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years human resources and/or business partner experience.
- An in-depth human resources background with experience that touches on recruiting, compensation, talent management, HRIS, and employee relations.
- Previous experience building and maintaining positive relationships with partners.
- Demonstrable track record to prioritize and meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience supporting manufacturing client groups.
- Validated affinity for working in a large-scale workforce management.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Certification of PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, or SHRM-SCP.
- A desire to seek continuous improvement and standard methodologies.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen methodologies
- Previous SAP and/or SuccessFactors experience.