Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, and Training or other related field required.
2. 5 years’ experience in course design and training methods in online, in-person, hybrid, synchronous, and asynchronous formats.
3. Experience managing an LMS system required.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity with 8am-4:30pm Monday – Friday shift.
2. This position is 70% instructional design, and 30% instructor of small groups/orientation.
1. Phone screen with Head of Talent Acquisition at Phelps.
2. Interview with the Manager, depending on where you are located this could be onsite or virtually.
3. Panel interview.
Job selling points:
1. Competitive salary and full benefits!
2. Work in a progressive city in south-central Missouri, conveniently located at the intersection of Interstate 44 and US Route 63 and is only 100 miles from Columbia, Springfield and St. Louis.
Additional job details:
-Development and maintenance of technology-enhanced curricula for learning objects.
-Consultation on technical, regulatory, pedagogical, and design best practices.
-Supports the creation, conversion, and maintenance of CBL and web-based courses.
-Identifies learning needs to inform instructional design and modalities.
-Collaborate with stakeholders to create effective/engaging online learning expereinces.
-Incorporates multimedia instructional content.
-Designs, curates, delivers, and hosts effective and innovative tutorials, workshops, training sessions using various modalities.