RESPONSIBILITIES: ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Leads a team of technical engineering subject matter experts in support of engineering projects and day to day manufacturing support for parenteral pharmaceutical products.
- Manages the activities of multi disciplined engineers and techncians in a team environment.
- Responsible for Systems Implementation (SCADA, Data Collection, etc.), Automation, Controls, and Robotics.
- Responsible for integration of equipment components to ensure efficient productivity of manufacturing lines.
- Ensures that equipment engineering projects, initiatives and processes are in compliance with established policies and objectives.
- Assists in the development and execution of the strategic plan to achieve short and long term business objectives.
- Establishes specifications for new equipment or modifications associated with improvement of existing equipment.
- Supports operations in establishing the equipment requirements needed to deliver against the site operational goals and objectives including process validation.
- Responsible for a group of direct reports and personnel actions including hiring, performance management and termination.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
EXPERTISE: KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry. Influences the development of and drives the application of principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of action.
- Manages entry to intermediate level employees of a department or a function with 1 or 2 sections. Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department super/isors, , subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Valid driver’s license and passport
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, . promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES: OTHER DUTIES:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.