As a Metrologist Lab Manager you will be responsible for and not limited to:
1. Candidate provides metrology method development support in a laboratory environment. Demonstrate critical thinking skills and self-driven curiosity to develop new characterization method for metal and dielectric thin film
2. Closely work with R&D scientists to deliver metrology solutions and analytical results and provide measurement results as needed to support new product development.
3. Performs laboratory instrument calibrations, qualifications, Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
4. Vendor interface for equipment maintenance, service contracts, equipment modification and improvements.
5. Train and qualify users as needed.
6. Manage Lab supplier, wafer, chemical inventory and chemical waste
7. Manage daily R&D Lab. activity
8. Ensure chemical lab safety
Successful Candidates for This Position will have
• Metrology method development experience in semiconductor industry or chemical industry
• Familiar with measurement system Analysis
• Equipment related experience in instrumentation and method development and calibration procedures of metrology systems XRF, ellipsometry, FTIR, SEM/EDX, ICP-MS, Surface tension and others
• Strong understanding of semiconductor thin film materials
• Experience with chemical handling and are comfortable working in fast pace environment
Education MS with 5 years’ experience or BS with 10 years working experience in metrology method development with chemical engineering, chemistry and chemical related background