Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar and everything in between.
With your proficiency in grasping and applying new information quickly, the Mid-Level Reverse Engineer will analyze, decompose, disassemble code, perform static code analysis, kernel-level debugging, and debug and modify software. Programming in both C and assembly language, we’ll rely on you to be involved in Protocol Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Research, Rapid Prototyping of proof of concept capabilities. You’ll conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing utilizing reverse engineering techniques. You’ll also contribute to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, system integration, and tools specific to Cyber and Information Operations.
The Mid-Level Reverse Engineer shall have a minimum of a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Mathematics and a minimum of six (6) years of software/system development work experience (Four (4) years of equivalent related military experience may be substituted for Bachelor degree); or a Master’s of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a minimum of four (4) years of experience; and have technical expertise in two (2) or more of the following areas:
- Systems Requirements Analysis
- Software System Design
- Software System Development
- Software System Integration
- Software System Testing
The Mid-Level Reverse Engineer shall have at least five (5) years of work experience in three (3) or more of the following:
- Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Experience with Ida Pro or Ghidra
- Experience with operating system internals with one or more of the following operating systems: Unix, Linux, VxWorks
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware and software systems
- Proof of concept tools
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly, C and/or C++
- Protocol analysis such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet
- Developing embedded software systems in one or more of the following operating system environments: Unix, Linux, VxWorks
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux or Windows environment
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Bit-level data analysis
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Fully proficient knowledge of operating system fundamentals (interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers) and internals (memory layouts and management, binary file formats)
- Fully proficient knowledge and exposure to computer processor architectures and instructions sets
- Direct experience in Reverse Engineering tools, both COTS and GOTs