CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
WORK SITE: Reston, VA
Primary responsibility is the maintenance of a large ElasticSearch/MongDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services. Provide support for systems that have successfully migrated to the Cloud and systems not yet migrated, including applications and web services supporting mission-critical interfaces. Support Cloud migration activities preparing systems for migration into the Cloud; these system index millions of documents daily. a
This position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.
Shall stand up new environments in AWS and migrate the production system [into it].
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
- AWS skills required.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
- Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
- Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
- Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Or, any of the following:
- Associate’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline +2 additional years of relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline AND may have only 6 years of relevant experience;
- Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required.