Operations Lead Job Summary:
Seeking an Operations Lead to join our team. The Operations Lead works closely with multiple project teams and provides operational support to ensure a positive outcome for the project.
* Responsible for the supervision, direction, communication, and development of the project team.
* Engages the developing of an overall project plan and sets expectations for the project team.
* Takes ownership of the project information and is able to deliver project status to appropriate parties.
* Validates project status and makes recommendations to ensure that execution goals are met.
* Directs and aligns manpower resources to meet execution goals.
* Makes sure that the project team is following the defined processes and that individuals are acting per their role and responsibility.
* Maintains customer relationship by staying engaged with the customer throughout the project.
* Communicates with customer management to resolve any conflicts or issues that arise throughout the phases of the project.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
* 8+ years of progressive experience in field management for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
* Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
* Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on structural concrete.
* General knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
* Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering is strongly preferred.