The Pre-Sales Specialist is responsible for the successful customer adoption of our platform and services. In this customer-facing and technical role, you will work with our customers directly to ensure their overall success with Tempo. You will work closely with Account Executives to own the operational aspects of the sales cycle, be the internal customer advocate, and quarterback the entire quote to cash process from initial request for quote through close and delivery.
- Account Planning – Work with Account Executives to understand account / sales strategy and to plan/build tactics, communications and other collaborative efforts with their key accounts.
- Sales Quote Project Management – Manage quote (RFQ) process from end to end and communicate cross-departmentally to complete assigned quoting projects, providing appropriate information to stakeholder queries
- Customer Advocacy – Provide single point of contact for inbound customer initiated updates and work collaboratively to problem-solve for mutual success
- Sales Business Partner – Liaise with different department business partners to address/resolve sales impediments, such as FinOps, Planning, Order Management, Supply Chain, etc
- Special Projects – Support overall go-to-market strategy through any special projects/initiatives on operational/process improvements
- Training – Build out development and documentation to help train others
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/operations, customer success, manufacturing/order fulfillment, project management, or program management.
- Ability to work independently and self motivated
- A team player, understanding the need to work collaboratively across departments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
- Ability to interpret customer metrics and perform data entry
- Takes a customer first approach to all aspects of their day to day
- Hands-on experience with modern tools & apps eg: Salesforce, G-Docs, Slack, MS Excel, etc.
- Previous experience in PCBA manufacturing would be a huge plus
- Flexible Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.