Located in Melville, NY, USA’s Latin America Group has an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Product Marketing Specialist (Specialist, Prod Marketing). You will utilize your previous experience in business operations along with product management skills to create product strategy and marketing plans for branded copiers, production machines, solutions and other B2B products. In addition to marketing, this position will oversee availability/supply management and budgeting to increase business operations efficiency. You will also manage regional business strategy and control regional P&L for the assigned area in Latin America (Brazil, Panama, Chile, Mexico).
If you have related experience, we would like to hear from you!
- Develop specific marketing plans and activities for product lines to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena
- Conduct Latin market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop competitive marketing and pricing strategies to provide concise information and coordinate recommendations for sales, pricing, and contracts on new and existing products
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for the development of marketing and incentive plans to increase the sales of a particular product and/or product lines
- Ensure that appropriate personnel receive updates on market conditions, position in the market, and comparative advantages of versus competitive products
- Create sales presentations for existing and potential customers to ensure proper communication of product features and specifications
- Assess the needs of targeted segments within an assigned region by collecting market information from customers and/or dealers
- Coordinate the implementation and launch of marketing programs.
- Bilingual in Spanish is required.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing required
- Knowledge of and Printing Business preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Strong presentation skills a plus
- Ability for International Travel (10% or less)
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.