RESPONSIBILITIES: ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Assists with the completion of engineering projects. Reviews project plans, proposals, and objectives.
- Assigns responsibilities and builds schedules based on project specifications.
- Designs and conducts tests to determine project progress.
- Determines and stays within budget.
- Works with outside vendors.
- Reports to management on progress. Recommends plan and schedule changes when necessary.
- Complies with state and federal regulations and ensures a clean and safe environment.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Manufacturing experience (hands on); pharma/med device or other regulated industry preferred, but not required.
- Equipment troubleshooting, process improvement, project management, writing equipment procedures, developing equipment specs.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Client offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.