- Experience managing quality analysts in a BPO environment
- Telecom experience is a must
- Ability to create Customer Journey Maps, Employee Journey Maps, identify opportunities for improved process or design
- Experience with marketing, organizational development, psychology, or customer experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in the same capacity or At least 4 years of Supervisory experience
Collect and analyze customer feedback: this feedback that comes through internal and external channels is collected and analyze to identify and act on every opportunity – and so that the manager can champion the voice of the customer.
Ensure compliance: with key initiatives, tracking complaints, reporting on status, and manage projects that result in identified issues being prevented or mitigated for future customers.
Built a positive experience: cause a measurable reduction in negative comments by tracking and ensuring the dissemination of best practices that result in positive customer experience.
Create a quantifiable increase in Customer Experience: This critical team member will also collaborate with other team members and the business to improve results.
Take ownership of customer feedback: and take action to prevent or mitigate them before they affect any other customers.
Assure control: track and report monthly KPIs Team, track and report CX Pillars quarterly. Perform Ad Hoc requests for data, special reports, and analysis from a variety of departments to help them focus on opportunities for improvement or celebrations of success. Monitor and take action on Customer Surveys.
Manage and create projects/initiatives: track data and identify trends.
Project Management Activities: such as help to identify potential value-added projects.
Perform Team Management Activities: Participate in the sourcing, attracting, selection, onboarding, and managing of interns.Engage in onboarding, training, and developing of CX interns. Escalate opportunities for quick wins when a new pattern of issues emerges.
Our most successful candidates have:
· Creativity, proactivity, and have a bias for action
· Experience managing quality analysts in a BPO environment
· Telecom experience is a must
· Experience with marketing, organizational development, psychology, or customer experience
· Exceptional project leadership skills, an eye for details, and good-old-fashioned common sense
· Experience aggregating and analyzing customer feedback is preferred, but prior experience collecting and analyzing information or data is a foundational requirement
· Ability to inspire others to action and to influence without authority is absolutely necessary
· Ability to create Customer Journey Maps, Employee Journey Maps, identify opportunities for improved process or design
· Passion for learning/learning agile
· Excellent written communication skills
· Good computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Exceptional research skills
· The ability to exude a professional demeanor and appearance
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· The ability to function in a fluid environment, with fast change, and fast prototyping and design
· A degree in Marketing, Organizational Development, Psychology, Customer Experience, or a related field is preferred, but not required
· Previous track record of success in customer experience management may be substituted for education
· Bachelor Degree
· At least 2 years of work experience in the same capacity or At least 4 years of Supervisory experience