Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Department of Defense TS/SCI with Poly security clearance is preferred at time of hire. Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly clearance within a reasonable amount of time from date of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Developing mission-critical systems that help keep people safe is what we do. You’ll be part of the team that helps heroes make a true impact. The work we do is important. The challenges we face are career-defining. The opportunity we can offer is one-of-a-kind.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Reliability Systems Engineer, you’ll lead reliability analysis and modeling activities as you participate in architecture development of space-borne systems.
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Strong knowledge of commercial and high reliability standards
- Strong proficiency in system reliability analysis for complex electronic systems
- Strong proficiency using reliability analysis and modeling tools
- Strong proficiency in failure modes, effects, and criticality analysis (FMECA) of complex electronic systems
- Proficiency in physics of failure assessments including wear-out/worst-case analysis of semiconductor technologies
What sets you apart:
- Exceptional communication skills with the capacity to get buy-in on concepts and ideas
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude to quickly grasp and apply new information
- Effectively leads teams to the successful completion of major programs and projects
- Ability to interact with project teams, managers and end users