Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Department of Defense TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
With your proficiency in grasping and applying new information quickly, the Advanced Reverse Engineer will analyze, decompose, disassemble code, perform static code analysis, kernel-level debugging, and debug and modify software. Programming in both C and assembly language, we’ll rely on you to be involved in Protocol Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Research, Rapid Prototyping of proof of concept capabilities. You’ll conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing utilizing reverse engineering techniques. You’ll also contribute to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, system integration, and tools specific to Cyber and Information Operations.
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of
The Mid-Level Reverse Engineer shall have at least five (3) years of work experience in three (3) or more of the following:
The Candidate shall have at least five (3) years of work experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software:
- Unix/Linux development experience
- Strong C programming skills
- Python development experience
- CNO background
- Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts
• Mobile experience
• Networking experience
What sets you apart:
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Consistently displays high performance attributes
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success