Title: RN PCU – Fort Worth, TX
Schedule: (2) Fulltime – Days 7:00am – 7:00pm (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
(4) Fulltime – Nights 7:00pm – 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
As a PCU Progressive Care RN on our 20-bed PCU Stepdown unit, you can expect to provide healing to patients needing a higher level of skilled nursing care than on a Medical Surgical floor, but do not need an intensive level of care in the ICU. We are an amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition, like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
• You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
• You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
• You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN’s scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
• You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient / family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current ACLS/ BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross