An immediate opening for an Senior Advanced Systems Engineer to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to develop the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense services. Employees work closely with esteemed clients to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to create and manage various and client technologies. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Senior Advanced Systems Engineer will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Senior Advanced Systems Engineers analyze, design, develop and test systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort. Additional Responsibilities include formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; selecting systems architecture; and preparing specifications for operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications. These individuals may also be asked to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads