- Cloud Native Application development experience with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as VMWare, AWS and Google Cloud
- C, C++ Programming with Linux/Ubuntu with Networking Domain
- Good knowledge on 4G/5G Core networks.
An individual with good hands on Cloud Native Application development experience with excellent programming and debugging skills in the areas of IP Security, Networking applications, TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6
Duties & Responsibilities:
Design, Development and Unit Testing of Cloud Native Container based applications/Micro Services as per the requirements
• Integration and Testing with cloud native frameworks such as Kafka, Reddis, Prometheus, etc.,
• Writing and executing integration TCs and SVT support
• Debugging and troubleshooting throughout the software development life cycle
• Participate in code reviews with other members of the development team.
• Design and configuration documentation updates
• Defect analysis, getting to proper root cause, and fixing the issue.
• Follow the agile development methodologies as part of Scrum team
Developed cloud-native apps with strong Experience in working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) and also having Solid knowledge of developing carrier-grade telecom applications based on microservices architectures
• Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as VMWare, AWS and Google Cloud. Have experience in building , migrating (on-prem to cloud) and managing hybrid cloud platform supporting large & highly available carrier grade applications
• Knowledge of at least one continuous integration (CI) server technology and Applied experience delivering continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines, utilizing techniques like blue/green and canary deployments, with tools such as Jenkins.
• C, C++ Programming,
• Strong knowledge in Operating Systems: Linux/Ubuntu system and its internals
• Strong scripting (e.g. Python, shell) and automation skills
• Technical mastery of networking, VPNs, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers, etc.), and architecting/developing/maintaining carrier-grade systems in virtualized environments.
• Continuous learning, adapting new technology and methodologies, staying up to date on industry trends and new technologies and the ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
• Good knowledge on 4G/5G Core networks.