Job Description Summary
Internal Audit at Lamb Weston provides a balanced perspective in identifying and solving risks to the achievement of the company’s strategic, operational, and compliance objectives. This position will have the pleasure of working with people at all levels and in all areas of the company.
This is a key position that will be responsible for helping Lamb Weston accomplish its objectives by performing various Internal Audit services (e.g. operational and compliance audits, SOX controls testing, special projects).
· Consult with program and business leadership on process and internal control design throughout an SAP S/4 HANA-based business transformation program. In-scope processes include: Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Plan to Deliver, Forecast to Schedule, and Agriculture Services.
· Advise on the development and implementation of related policies, procedures, and standards throughout the organization.
· Update Internal Audit’s process and risk & control documentation to reflect changes introduced by business transformation.
· Test the operating effectiveness of internal controls prior to deployment.
· Develop effective relationships with team members and business partners.
· Transition knowledge and documentation to SOX program manager.
· Other internal audit projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar field required
· 5+ years professional experience, with process analysis and/or internal controls design.
· CIA and/or CMA certification a plus.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Knowledge and ability to understand and communicate risks and risk mitigation to cross-functional stakeholders.
· Successful interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
· High proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
· Ability to travel an average of 20%