Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field is required, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Developing mission-critical systems that help keep people safe is what we do. You’ll be part of the team that helps heroes make a true impact. The work we do is important. The challenges we face are career-defining. The opportunity we can offer is one-of-a-kind.
Ready to be a leader with the company that is committed to pushing the limits of truly advanced technologies? We create the products and services that help our service members, intelligence analysts and first responders keep our nation safe. The work we do is so advanced, it’s often classified. If you want to put your talent in the spotlight, it’s waiting for you right now, right here.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Senior Java Developer, you’ll perform software requirements analysis, research, design, and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new applications or enhancing existing applications, your talent and leadership abilities will be front and center. We will rely on your experience and knowledge to solve the hardest technical problems facing the company, often requiring the utmost creativity and innovation.
- Minimum of 6 years developing object oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)
- Minimum of 3 years with MongoDB or relational databases
- Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience; Agile experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives
- Very strong knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting
What sets you apart:
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong knowledge of technology trends and the ability to champion new ideas, products and process improvements
- Ability to effectively handle complex assignments
- Creative thinking with the ability to effectively multi-task