The Cybersecurity Services domain protects from cybersecurity risks through world class security architecture, engineering and governance practices. Enterprise Certification Management Services (ECMS) team under Cybersecurity Services drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire technology estate. The ECMS team partners with other technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology across the company. The successful candidate is someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security standard methodologies.
The main focus areas for the ECMS team are:
Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment
Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management
Supports technology teams across for all aspects of certificate life-cycle management (Discovery, Generation, Distribution, Rotation and Revocation)
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled
- Design new certificate management services, integrations and technologies
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud).
- Solid experience with Python.
- Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus including Agile concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters, or equivalent experience