The Information Security Management (ITSM) domain within Information Technology is focused on protecting from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber security architecture, engineering and governance practices. Encryption and certificate management is considered a key information security capability and this position will be an active participant in the squad to drive mature Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) processes within the organization. This position would report into the ITSM Governance team and is pivotal in PKI governance activities over certificate lifecycle management, including supporting consistency to existing process best practices & standards; enhancing those best practices and standards and providing senior management reporting and measurable plans to ensure consistency. Candidate must have experience in information security and have supported or worked with PKI based systems or tools.
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad focused on building a mature enterprise-wide certificate management services capability within IT
- Manages all processes needed for PKI Certificate request, modification, renovation or rekey, deletions (lifecycle) and ensures that all process gaps are identified and addressed, prioritizing automation with the engineering teams
- Drives maturity of PKI product/service by identifying meaningful metrics to highlight PKI related risks; influencing behavior change within the organization and contributing to the enterprise certificate management roadmap
- Maintains professional and technical process knowledge by keeping abreast of the changing security landscape within the technology industry
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; raises appropriately do not edit this bullet
- Minimum 6 years’ of experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)/encryption
- Experience in Information Security governance, risk and compliance
- Experience working in Agile squad desired
- Experience with Enterprise Certificate Management tools, such as Venafi desired
- Has strong communication skills and the ability to communicate in front of large audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience