A lot feels uncertain these days, but if you’re anything like me (and like the rest of us), one thing that remains as constant as ever: the need to eat. Good food, fast is one of today’s humblest and yet most refined luxuries. What about a chance to help make that happen? To help make it better?
This company – still in stealth mode but already grown to nearly 200 employees – is bracing to revolutionize the way we all get our hands on the absolute best food as quickly as possible. While we can’t give away the secret sauce just yet (apply to find out more!), this company has a recipe for success. With backing from some of the most seasoned investors in the game and a diverse team of smart, hard-working folks crafting one of the most exciting new ideas to hit the market, your competitive compensation, smart peers, and equity are all just icing on the cake.
This is a chance to hop on something that’s going to be BIG before any of the rest of us know quite what it is. Sharpen your business savvy, gain insider information on innovation, and get in on the ground floor. As the Product Manager – Backend Systems you’ll be building APIs and integrations, and using data and research to help create and blaze the most successful path forward!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join our Product team. As a Product Manager, you will partner with PMs and cross-functional leaders to help build products that delight our customers and deliver on our product vision and business objectives. You’ll work on features through the entire product lifecycle from ideation to development to launch. We’ll rely on you to conduct user-centered qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform our product roadmap. You’ll build a deep understanding of our products, customers, and competitive landscape.
What will you do?
- Helps generate short- and long-term roadmaps for Catalog App and system integration features and improvements
- Works with stakeholders to prioritize features/requests against competing priorities
- Owns product features in terms of in the feature definition, prioritization, testing, and measuring impact
- Works collaboratively to build new features and improve existing features while collaborating with other PMs, engineers, product designers and other stakeholders to deliver products and features
- Translates product requirements and bugs into JIRA tickets and collaborates with our engineers to build new features
- Develops a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and catalog space
- Analyzes user data to generate user insights to assist in the prioritization and optimization of our catalog products and features
- Lead team in agile scrum rituals like sprint planning, daily standups, and backlog grooming
- Researches market and product landscape to inform future roadmap and product features
- Demonstrates strong verbal communication within the product and engineering teams and outbound to stakeholders and the larger organization
- Helps analyze impact of new features by setting up A/B tests with Product Analytics team and engineering
What are you like?
The ideal candidate has experience building quality user experiences from the ground up, preferably at an e-commerce, marketplace company. Has an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrates a bias for action, and the ability to make progress with limited resources. This candidate is someone that has experience working at a mobile-first company with a digital and physical product mix. This position requires someone with a solid technical background and able to partner cross-functionally. As a startup in hyper growth, experience operating and thriving in small, fast-paced environments will set you up for success, allowing you to be comfortable in our hands-on environment where change is the only constant.
- Minimum of 3+ years in product management experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Previous experience with catalogs is preferred