We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from concept to completion. You will formulate a product vision based on user needs, articulate problems and potential solutions, and define product requirements and solution frameworks. Using your quantitative and investigative skills, you’ll turn numbers into actionable insights to improve our customers’ experience and achieve our margin and revenue goals.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements
- Work cross functionally with teams across the company to prioritize, specify and launch new products and features that further our success as an industry revolutionary
- Develop strategies to identify and address areas of improvement and problems to be solved
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics
- 5+ years experience in product management, product design or relevant experience
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing, and validation
- SQL skills and experience with analysis tools such as Tableau
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Industry 4.0 or manufacturing is a big plus
- Flexible Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and to discuss the broader vision.