We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance/Quality Control inspector to join the manufacturing team. This role will help bring the creations to life!
This is not a generalized, software or IT QA/QC position. This is specifically for PCB/PCBA/Hardware inspection QA/QC.
- 7+ years of experience with PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly)
- Computer literate with basic programming skills
- Experience working with X-ray machines a plus
- Proven proficiency with IPC-610 standards
- Vast PCB and electronics inspection knowledge
- Experience involving inspection with a microscope
- Experience reviewing assembly documentation
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches – We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, and to discuss the broader vision.