Program Management position providing acquisition support to the Program Office Division Chief/System Program Manager from an enterprise level/perspective, by helping guide successful program execution, across the Cyber Space Support division responsible for Technology development, acquisition, sustainment and demilitarization
- The Contractor shall possess comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- The Contractor shall possess knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- The Contractor shall possess the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- The Contractor must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- The Contractor shall be able to plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- The Contractor shall be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- The Contractor shall be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD,
- or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD,
- or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.