Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Previous sales experience leading large, complex enterprise wide sales opportunities.
3. Healthcare experience in the NICU, PICU, or pediatrics is preferred but not required.
4. Customer facing experience in Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) and have experience working with customers in a hospital or other healthcare setting.
What you need to know
1. Opportunity to work with world-class, top-tier Children’s Hospitals nationwide.
2. The candidate will be expected to enhance the organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and must be comfortable with self directed as part of a small team.
3. Develop and implement the mid and large healthcare IDN sales strategy.
4. Work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Director of Sales to develop sales strategies and associated marketing efforts geared towards mid and large sized IDNs.
5. Generate and maintain a list of the prioritized IDN targets.
6. Actively lead sales efforts into the mid and large sized healthcare IDNs.
Professional development opportunities