- Strong knowledge in networking industry and products (must have)
- Track record in dealing with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English communication
- Understand about Channel business model
- Business development mindset
Territory Account Manager (based in Osaka)
· In charge of forecasting revenue and of managing sales in accounts in the territory for the Ruckus Wireless and ICX Switching.
· Manage a list of “must-win” in territory with goal of protecting and proliferating in those accounts and win back high-profile competitive accounts.
· Build and maintain executive (C-level) relationships with the nominated accounts to increase company visibility.
· Operate as key business contact within accounts for all business-related issues
· Drive/enable direct business as appropriate.
· Leverage Channel partners and the Channel team as appropriate to increase coverage and cover all relevant market segments.
· Identify opportunities for new business, expansion into untapped markets.
· Provide timely and accurate forecasting, as well as reporting on completed deals.
· Leverage local, APJ and worldwide resources.
· Prepare weekly and monthly forecasts for sales reviews with the sales management team.
· Promote the value of Ruckus as an “enterprise player” in the territory.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· BA or BS degree.
· Minimum 5 years in territory sales experience in Enterprise.
· Proven track record of sales and demonstrated success in managing and achieving revenue and/or profit goals.
· Success in positioning and selling solutions driving business process is required.
· Background in selling Network/Switching/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
· Must have excellent people skills/influencing ability and effective in sustain business relationships.
· Ability to effectively communicate plans and strategies across matrix organization, at all levels within company.
· Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
· Willing to travel: 15%